If you are afraid that The Thought Space might trigger claustrophobia, we would like to calm you down — you can turn on the light and the door does not lock.
We will unfortunately have to postpone our meeting, if:
- you feel that you might be afraid of enclosed spaces — claustrophobia — and what you have read about the essence and structure of The Thought Space cube does not convince you;
- if you are under the influence of very strong medicines or other substances;
- if you feel unsure about your health condition, please consult your family physician;
- we strongly recommend to stay away from experimenting with the exploration of your consciousness if you suspect you might be suffering from or have been diagnosed with a mental illness;
- we recommend not to use The Thought Space if you have experienced or have signs indicating that you might experience epileptic episodes, unless your condition is medically controlled.